CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Choo Choo!

Okay, some of you already know that my truck addiction has spread to all things motorized and mobile. Well, at the top of that list is trains, or as I like to call them: Choo Choos. As a thank you gift for having Scarlett hang out with us last week while her regular daycare provider was on vacation, Scarlett's parents got me the most amazing gift: A train set!

Here I am opening it. (Sorry this video is a bit long, but it was very exciting for us all!)



After a few rounds of my favorite game of "Pokizilla Attacks The Train Village," Daddy decided to build a special table to hold my train set. When it was finished, I discovered that is was the perfect height for me to climb on! (Great, mutters my mom).





Finally, after mom and dad set up the trains, I understood the real purpose of the table, and it has been a big hit ever since. Literally ever since. The morning after it was all put together, instead of my usual "Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!" that lets my parents know I'm awake, they heard "Choo Choo! Choo Choo!" I immediately ran from my crib to my train table. I would only agree to breakfast if I could take a choo choo with me.



My awesome new train set doesn't just have trains, either. It has tons of other things, like trees, people, buildings, cars, and even an ambulance! But not just any kind of ambulance--a European ambulance. At least I am assuming it is European, based on its siren.



You may have noticed that the table has taken the place of my house in the playroom. Let's face it, my house is beginning to look more like a shack. We thought of getting rid of it, but the market is so bad right now...so it's still there--it's just pushed into the corner. Don't worry, cardboard house fans! It's still there!

Thanks so much, Scarlett, Lauren and Joe! This is the best present EVER! Thank you thank you! Come over anytime to play with it!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay choo choos! I forgot to tell you, we were driving near train tracks the other day and just before we crossed the fence guards came down to stop us and a real live choo choo crossed the tracks in front of us. I thought Scarlett was going to jump out of her car seat.