CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

1 Year Ago Today...

I was most likely lying on the sofa with my feet propped up, after moving to our new apartment a couple of days before. Poki was getting bigger by the second...and so was I. I would get up from my sofa-nest to unpack half a box every hour or so, but my aching back and hips wouldn't allow for much more than that. I was miserable, exhausted, swollen beyond recognition, and ready to meet my little guy.

Today, Poki is fighting his first real fever. Since yesterday afternoon, he has spent most of the time either sleeping or cuddled up in my lap in a sofa-nest with his favorite blanket, Mery the lamb and a cup of juice. I would comment on what a difference a year makes, but in this case...not much.

Check back in later for a birthday countdown poll featuring our favorite videos from the last year.

Til then...

-Poki's Mom

1 comments:

The Bushnell Classical Music Initiative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.