CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Digs

My dad, an architect, built me a house from the box my kitchen came in. Our living room and dining room look like a miniature world now with my Poki-sized car, my Poki-sized kitchen, my Poki-sized vacuum, broom and swifter, Poki-sized shopping cart, Main Street Village, and now my Poki-sized house. I have to tell you, I wasn't crazy about it at first. But this morning, my mom put some of my toys in there and then I started to like it some more. Also, Max the cat discovered my house and he really likes it alot. I think he thought it would be an ideal place to hide from me--of course that made me want to go in there more. I love to catch kitties. It's only my favorite game.

Here is the house my daddy designed and built for me:

This is the side window.



Here is the front door. Notice the little handle on the off-center door and the skinny window so I can check out who is knocking on my door. Daddy thought of everything.



Max really likes my house. Here he is peering in through the window. Also notice the window sill that Daddy put on the back of the house. My monkey doll likes to sit on it and enjoy the view of Main Street Village.



My house is a little short so I have to crawl in and out of it-- it's pretty fun!



So that's pretty much it. You guys are welcome to stop by my house any time. I can give you a tour of the interior then.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Sorry we missed you before we shoved off. We will have to have our date next week. Love the house!

Cheeky Baby said...

Poki has a house INSIDE of his house?! Then we will need an invitation inside of an inviatation to come over and play. It's really funny that you posted this because I was just telling an unbelieving Joe that there is a company that sell fridge boxes (containing no fridges) for this very purpose. You are seriously putting me to shame with all these fun toys though. Turns out - baby girls get clothes for their birthdays...and fun zoo passes, but a lot of clothes. She'll just look really cute when we come over to play with all your toys.