CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family Day!

Yesterday, me, Mom and Dad met Babushka at the Bronx Zoo. I woke up at 5 am, much to my mother's dismay, and was more than ready for a nap by 8 am. We arrived at the zoo a little after 10 am, and by noon, I was ready for nap #2. So my schedule was a little off, and that didn't exactly bode well for a day away from home, but I toughed it out. When we left to go home, I got a second wind and stayed awake, talking to myself in the back seat for a while. Finally, I cuddled up with Meri and my silky blanket and crashed...hard.



When we got home, I ate dinner and played with my toys...hard. I didn't stop running and squealing until my mom's favorite summer show, So You Think You Can Dance, came on at 8 pm. I have to admit, I really like Mom's show too. In fact, as soon as it started, I grabbed my sippy cup and climbed into Dad's lap to watch. I was hooked. I was studying some new dance moves.



I'll post some pictures from my trip to the Bronx Zoo very soon!

0 comments: