CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Banjo

Bluegrass and dancing are both in my blood, so it seems obvious that my dance move would become twice as...um...intense when dancing to banjo music. And when my intensity causes me to fall, I even dance sitting down. My mom is making a pretty big effort to teach me new dance moves by clapping and moving side to side (instead of my front to back move), but I'm sticking to it. Hey--it's my signature move!

Check out this video of me dancing to Babushka's banjo music:

2 comments:

Penelope said...

The signature move is a big hit in our household - don't change it!

Cheeky Baby said...

Could he be getting any more down?! His next toy should be a breakdance mat (which, of course, would just be a sheet of cardboard on your living room floor).