CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dancing Machine!

After overhearing my mom complaining that I haven't started dancing yet, I decided to throw her a bone. After busting a move for her, she said my move (not "moves"--there is only one) was precisely the type of dancing that got dancing banned in that town in Footloose. I basically just thrust my pelvis back and forth. There is no bending of the knees, no swinging of the arms, no clapping--I can't be bothered with that business. I just move my pelvis back and forth and back and forth. See for yourself:





As many of you know, my mom is a dancer. She has danced all her life and even taught dance. Well it's a good thing because she has a lot of work to do with me. I don't know what her problem is--I think I am a really awesome dancer.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay!! What good dancing skills! (Scarlett was dancing to that shopping song at Poki's party too! Oh Tad...you crazy shopper.) And yes...that is the epitome of a hip thrust. But I did see a good ol' knee bend at the beginning of the first video. Dancing!!!!