CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

This Weekend

Some of you may have noticed that blogger has had some problems this weekend, so I couldn't post anything new until now--but I've had a busy weekend and there is alot to post!

First of all, we got a brand spankin' new vacuum cleaner this weekend. It's a shop vac and it is amazing. Cat fur be gone! My mom went crazy vacuuming all the radiators and window sills for like hours on Saturday. Then Dad took it outside and vacummed the car. Poki crumbs be gone! When they finally took a break, my folks let me give it a go. I did not hesitate to run right over and pick up the hose. They thought I would try to move it on the floor just like I had seen Mom doing, but look what I did instead:



The next morning, Dad took the shop vac's box and built an addition onto my house. It's awesome! It' like a garage or something, but I use it as a second entry.







Also yesterday, I had a date with Scarlett at her house. Being the romantic that I am, I dance with Scarlett for alot of the time. And once I discovered how to turn the music up, there was no stopping me. (In case you were wondering why the video is so shaky, my Mom could not stop cracking up at my move, which has now become even more disturbing to her since I took out the knee bend).



That's just a little taste of my weekend. It's hard to believe that next weekend I will be running around the beach in North Carolina!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Okay...I was THERE for their dance video and it still cracks me up! Poki doesn't stop moving throughout the whole thing!

Sofia said...

oh my, that dancing video was one of the more hilarious things I have ever seen.