CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Birthday Present

Yesterday, Mom and Dad greeted me in the morning with my birthday present from them. They got it about a week ago, assembled it, and "hid" it in Daddy's office. Said office is off my parent's bedroom, separated by a glass-paned door. My point is...I saw my present a while ago. In fact, the morning after they stayed up late putting it together, I walked right back to the glass-paned door, saw my present and banged on the door trying to get to it. My parents knew this, but they still insisted that I wait to really get it until my birthday. So yesterday morning, they wheeled it in and I was so happy! Dad got a good video of my reaction, but we'll have to put that up later. In the meantime, here are some pictures of me enjoying my new toy:













1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

So I'm totally jealous that Carson's Rolls Royce (doesn't seem right to refer to it as a "buggy")has doors. and headlights that aren't just stickers. and that aren't crosseyed. and he has blinkers?!??!???!