CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth...

...there was a little boy named Poki, and only he could understand the dinosaur's language--ROAR! He was known as The Dino Whisperer.

This weekend, we took a family trip to Dinosaur Crossing, a real live dinosaur park. First, I merely observed and allowed the creatures to become comfortable with me.










Then, slowly, I approached them, and with a gentle stroke of the tongue, I tamed them.




So much that I could even climb in their mouths and they wouldn't hurt me.




I even got to ride one!






This one trusted me so much that she let me look at her eggs.




You would think that this guy was stalking me, looking for his lunch, but he really just wanted to play fetch with that stick I was holding.




This one was too tall for me to stroke his tongue...




so we had to leave. We hung out at the pond instead...




Where we met this big fella.




Somehow, while I was busy taming dinosaurs, Daddy managed to tame me. I don't usually like to hold anyone's hand while I'm walking, so he must have put a spell on me or something.




I was so busy holding his hand that I wasn't looking where I was going and I stepped on a T-rex's foot!




Thank goodness Mom was nearby and she rescued me, as she often does.




Just in case that T-rex was still upset, I thought I'd better ride on Daddy's shoulders.






Then we went to the playground and I rode on a seahorse.




And then I did something for the very first time! I rode down a slide! It was a really cool rolly slide. At first I wasn't so sure about it...




But then Daddy helped me go down by myself and I LOVED it!



That's all from my day as the Dino Whisperer.

Check back as the countdown to my birthday begins!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Wow...this place looks really familiar. That's probably because we made a desperate attempt to join you this day and missed you by minutes. I blame the dinosaurs. I have almost identical pictures - which is funny without being REALLY funny because why wouldn't I have identical pictures. It's the same place and we're practically the same mother. Except my child does not make dinosaur noises...even after having gone here.