CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Poki Party

I had so much fun at my party this weekend. My best friend, Scarlett was there, and a new friend, Will was there too. Their parents Joe and Lauren, and Marika and Peter brought them. Also, my Aunt Rachel and Uncle Charlie came all the way from New York--so did Sean. And Mike, April and Michael (9 years old) came all the way from Boston! Can you believe all the people that love me? The person who came the farthest was Babushka. She came all the way from Tennessee. Technically she is doing work in NYC, but I think she really came to see me. Here are some pictures from the big day:

Scarlett was one of the first to arrive and she really liked my car.



She even pushed me around in it.





Shortly after everyone arrived, my mom brought out the cupcakes. Unfortunately, she didn't think to take a picture until after she gave me mine, so one is missing here. It had a blue paw print and a tall blue candle...



...and it was delicious!





...but I may have eaten too much of it.



Wait--am I wearing a hat?



Then it was time to open presents!



Scarlett helped. She's a pro since she just did this a few weeks ago at her party.



I got so many amazing presents, but my Aunt Rachel crocheted me a very special alien doll. When I took my nap (just moments after I opened my presents), I snuggled with it.



When everyone left, they got a doggie bag filled with dog bone cookies and a cupcake to go.



Later, I played with all my toys. Like this awesome book from my new friend Will.



And Main Street Village, from Scarlett and her parents, Lauren and Joe.



This thing is so cool. I think Granddaddy will be jealous of my train.



And guess what arrived just moments before my party began? A kitchen from Granny! I love this thing! I haven't stopped playing with it.



Well...maybe I stop every now and then, but only to do some driving or cleaning.



And that's just a taste of my birthday fun! I wouldn't be surprised if I decided to post more later. Tons of people took pictures and I bet there is more fun stuff to come!

1 comments:

Penelope said...

Looks like a great party - sorry we missed it but thanks for the cupcakes. Yummm....